Scroll down to view a list of free support groups, organized by county. To view the groups as a map, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
PLEASE NOTE: This page includes all free support groups in Connecticut known to PSI-CT at this time. Listing of a group on this website page is in no way an endorsement of such group or meant to show preference of a listed group over a group which is not listed on this website page. Individuals/families are responsible for choosing a support group which best meets their needs and provides the support they are looking for at any given time. Group facilitators are individually responsible for the content and process of their particular support group. Please contact the Support Group Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to add or remove a group from this list. Thank you!
Unless otherwise specified, all groups provide FREE support for pregnant or new mothers. Babies are welcome and you do not have to be a first-time mom to attend. For questions about the following support groups, contact the listed contact person or the Chairwoman of the PSI-CT Support Group Committee at email@example.com
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support Groups are available through Hope After Loss www.hopeafterloss.org
Fairfield County Men’s Support Drop-in Group
- Location: 1177 High Ridge Rd, Stamford, CT 06905, 1st floor conference room
- When: Once Monthly, from 7pm-8pm
- Contact: Charlie Caviola – Group Facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunachicks Fourth Trimester Support Group
- Location: Mother’s Embrace Yoga, 194 Leavenworth Road in Shelton
- When: Last Sunday of each month at 10:15am
- Contact: Linda Antignani at 203-414-2607
Moms Circle of Fairfield County: Support Group for Moms Struggling with PMADs
- Location: Trumbull, contact Michelle for exact location
- When: Every 2nd Thursday and 4th Sunday of each month at 7-9 pm
- Contact: Michelle Anastasio-Festi or call (203) 997-5846
- Join the Facebook Group: Moms Circle FCT
ABC ~ Adjustment to Baby Challenges Support Circle Groups
ABC Support Circle of West Hartford
- Location: NOTICE: During the COVID-19 outbreak the ABC Group will be an ONLINE Group! If you are a prior member, please connect with us via this link. If you are new to the group, please go here for group information/registration.
- Where: Every Friday from 12-1pm
- Contact: Sharon Thomason, 860-233-9772 x846, Laurie Silverman, 860-233-9772 x745 or Annie Keating-Scherer 860-212-7066.
Circle of Mums (Bristol Hospital Parent & Child Center)
- Location: 9 Prospect St, Bristol CT 06010, Conference Room
- When: 4th Thursday of each month; 10am-11am
- Contact: Amanda Sawyer, – Director; email@example.com or by phone 860-585-3481
Full Circle Men’s Drop-In Group (Bristol Hospital Parent & Child Center)
- Location: 9 Prospect St, Bristol CT 06010, Conference Room
- When: 4th Thursday of each month; 6pm-7pm
- Contact: Amanda Sawyer, Director; firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 860-585-3481
Infertility Support Group
- Open to women at any stage of their fertility journey, women experiencing secondary infertility, and their partners and supporters.
- Location: Project Thrive CT, 1100 New Britain Ave, Suite 201, West Hartford 06110
- When: First Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm-8pm
- Contact: Alyssa Pierre-Louis, at email@example.com or by phone 860-970-8639
It’s Hard to Mom
- Location: Mass Cottage, 1st Floor Group Room, Institute of Living, 200 Retreat Ave. Hartford.
- When: 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month; 10:00am-11:30am.
- Contact: 860-545-7324; RSVP to Laura Durst as space is limited
Postpartum Support Group from Birth Tribe
- Location: Compass Wellness Center, 14 Vine St., New Britain
- When: Tuesdays from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Contact: Group is run by Lauren Akers. More info at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the Birth Tribe facebook page.
This First Year
- Location: With Women Wellness 394 West Center Street, Manchester
- When: Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm
- Contact: Martha Adams, at 860-869-2774 or email her at GrowThriveLive@gmail.com
Life After NICU Parent Support Group
Life After NICU is a support group for parents of color in the Greater Hartford area who are going through or survived the NICU experience with their pre-term or full-term infants.
- Location: The Power of Choice, 54 Forest Street, Hartford
- When: Every Second Saturday of the Month from 2-3:30pm
- Contact: Whitley Mingo, at 860-578-2323 or Nubeingdoula@gmail.com
Mom 2 Mom
- Location: Two Hearts PCC, 116 Grove Street, 2nd Floor, Torrington, CT
- When: 2nd & 4th Saturdays 10:00am-11:00am.
- Contacts: Melanie Bazzano, Kimberly Freeman, Lindsay Gibson, Amy Rodriguez, email@example.com
Circle of Mamas – Support Group for New Moms
- Location: Family Wellness Center, 635 Main St, Middletown
- When: Second and Fourth Mondays of each month from 10am-11:30am
- Contact: 860-347-6971 ext 3662, more information at www.familywellness.chc1.com
The Village: New Moms Support Group
- Location: 530 Middleburg Road, Unit 101B, Middlebury, CT
- When: In 2019, every other Monday from 10am-11:30pm
- For Specific Dates, Contact: Dana Oakes-Sand at 860-921-4371
New Haven County
In This Together: A Support Group for Moms
- Location: The Well for Women, 495 Blake Street, Suite D, New Haven, CT 06515
- When: Every other Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Contact: Samantha Nilsson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-357-1734; Ebb and Flow Doulas text or call 203-699-6633
New Mommy Support Group
- Location: Womens Wellness, 4 Oxford Road, Suite B6, Milford, CT 06460
- When: Wednesdays, 10:00am
- Contact: Christina Bierwirth, at 203-515-6296 www.womenswellnessct.com
New London County
New Mama Support Circle
- Location: Nurture Nest, 9 Methodist Street, Niantic, CT 06357
- When: 2nd and 4th Friday of each month, 10 am
- Contact: Marie Russell at email@example.com or Nurture Nest at firstname.lastname@example.org
Circle of Moms
- Location: 48 Upper Butcher Road, Ellington, CT 06029
- When: Last Wednesday of each month, 5:30-7:30pm
- Contact: Vicki White; email@example.com or by phone 860-221-4856, or find them on Facebook at Circle of Moms Vernon, CT
Out of the Blue
- Location: Buchanan Auditorium/Mansfield Public Library, 54 Warrenville Road, Mansfield, CT 06250
- When: Beginning July 9th, this group meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month 7-8pm
- Contact: Sarah Dufresne at DufresneS@mansfieldct.org or text/call at 860-429-3338.
No Current Support Group In Windham County: Please contact Sarah Dufresne at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan are interested in starting one!