PLEASE NOTE: This page includes all free support groups in Connecticut known to PSI-CT at this time. Listing of a group on this website page is in no way an endorsement of such group or meant to show preference of a listed group over a group which is not listed on this website page. Individuals/families are responsible for choosing a support group which best meets their needs and provides the support they are looking for at any given time. Group facilitators are individually responsible for the content and process of their particular support group. Please contact the Support Group Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to add or remove a group from this list. Thank you!
Unless otherwise specified, all groups provide FREE support for pregnant or new mothers. Babies are welcome and you do not have to be a first time mom to attend. For questions about the following support group please contact the listed contact person or the Chairwoman of the PSI-CT Support Group Committee at email@example.com
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support Groups are available through Hope After Loss www.hopeafterloss.org
Fairfield County Men’s Support Drop-in Group
- Location: 1177 High Ridge Rd, Stamford, CT 06905, 1st floor conference room
- When: Once Monthly, next is Tuesday, August 14th from 7pm-8pm
- Contact: Charlie Caviola – Group Facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunachicks Fourth Trimester Support Group
- Location: Mother’s Embrace Yoga, 194 Leavenworth Road in Shelton
- When: Last Sunday of each month at 10:15am
- Contact: Linda Antignani at 203-414-2607
ABC ~ Adjustment to Baby Challenges Support Circle Groups
ABC Support Circle of West Hartford
- Location: 345 North Main Street, Suite 311C, West Hartford, CT
- Where: Every other Friday from 12-1pm until October-then EVERY WEEK (except holiday weeks). 2018 Dates: 8/10, 8/24, 9/7, 9/14, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21.
- Contact: Sharon Thomason, Ph.D. 860-233-9772 x846, Laurie Silverman, Ph.D. 860-233-9772 x745 or Annie Keating-Scherer 860-212-7066.
ABC Support Circle of Southington
- Location: “Be Here Now Yoga & Fitness Studio, 134 Elm St. Cheshire CT.
- When: First & Third Tuesdays; 10:30am 11:30am.
- Contact: Amanda Salvo at email@example.com or call 860-490-3120, or Vanessa Hawke at firstname.lastname@example.org at 860-384-7532
It’s Hard to Mom
- Location: Mass Cottage, 1st Floor Group Room, Institute of Living, 200 Retreat Ave. Hartford.
- When: 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month; 10:00am-11:30am.
- Contact: 860-545-7324; RSVP as space is limited
This First Year
- Location: With Women Wellness 394 West Center Street, Manchester
- When: Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm
- Contact: Martha Adams, MS, LPC at 860.869.2774 or email her at GrowThriveLive@gmail.com or Catharine McDonald, MS, LPC at 860.837.0204
Mom 2 Mom
- Location: Two Hearts PCC, 116 Grove Street, 2nd Floor, Torrington, CT
- When: 2nd & 4th Saturdays 10:00am-11:00am.
- Contacts: Melanie Bazzano, Kimberly Freeman, Lindsay Gibson, Amy Rodriguez, email@example.com
Circle of Mamas – Support Group for New Moms
- Location: Family Wellness Center, 635 Main Street, Middletown
- When: Second Monday of the month 10:30-11:30am.
- Contact: Nat Holmes, Community Wellness & Engagement Program Coordinator HolmesN@chc1.com (860) 347-6971 ext. 3662
The Village: New Moms Support Group
- Location: 530 Middleburg Road, Unit 101B, Middlebury, CT
- When: In 2019, every other Monday from 10am-11:30pm
- For Specific Dates, Contact: Dana Oakes-Sand at 860-921-4371
Moms’ Morning Out
- Location: 422 Highland Avenue, Suite 5, Cheshire, CT 06410
- When: 9:30-11:30 1/24, 2/7, 2/23, 3/7, 3/21, 4/11, 4/25, 5/9, 5/23.
- Contact: Donna Hudson, LMFT at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860/689-7170
Life After Baby: Navigating the Fourth Trimester & Beyond
- Location: Branford Recreation Department on 46 Church Street in Branford.
- When: First and third Thursdays of every month 5:00pm-6:30pm (A fee of $5 is charged).
- Contact: Kerry Haynes, BSW at 203-488-8304 or http://www.brandfordrecreation.org
Out of the Blue
- Location: Buchanan Auditorium/Mansfield Public Library, 54 Warrenville Road, Mansfield, CT 06250
- When: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month, 1:00-2:00pm, (Starting August 22nd, 9/5, 9/19, 10/3, 10/17, 11/7, 11/21, 12/5, 12/19.
- Contact: Sarah Dufresne DufresneS@mansfieldct.org/ 860-429-3338 or Linda Palmer email@example.com
New Mama Crew: Canterbury
- Location: Canterbury Public Library- 1 Municipal Drive, Canterbury
- When: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 10:30 a.m.
- Contact Stefanie Trudeau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-301-1499.
Currently, there are NO Free Groups in the following County. If you are interested in starting one, please contact the Chairwoman of the PSI-CT Support Group Committee at email@example.com