If you are searching for support group events, click here to visit out Support Groups page.
Be sure to become a member so you don’t miss a thing!
Don’t miss these upcoming PSI MEMBER ONLY
Lunch and Learn’s
April 11-17th, 2022 is the 5th Annual National Black Maternal Health Week, created and led by the Black Mamas Matter Alliance (BMMA), will be a week of awareness, activism, and community building intended to:
- Deepen the national conversation about Black maternal health in the US
- Amplify community-driven policy, research, and care solutions
- Center the voices of Black Mamas, women, families, and stakeholders
- Provide a national platform for Black-led entities and efforts on maternal health, birth, and reproductive justice
- Enhance community organizing on Black maternal health
The Month of May is Maternal Health Awareness Month
May 4th, 2021 is World Maternal Mental Health Day
The first Wednesday of May is World Maternal Mental Health Day. Organizations from around the world are leading efforts to raise awareness about maternal mental health through a collective social media push and in-country events. Postpartum Support International is proud to be a member of the worldwide task force.
Learn More at wmmhday.postpartum.net
JOIN US to raise awareness around the globe @postpartumhelp
How you can get involved
During the month of May, you can participate in PSI’s campaigns and events to raise awareness for maternal mental health!
- Use the hashtag #maternalMHmatters on social media
- Like the PSI’s Facebook page and share your events, stories, facts or research
- Adopt the Twibbon on your Facebook or Twitter profile picture – MMHday Twibbon
- Tell your story to help raise awareness of maternal mental health issues so that more women will get treatment and fewer will suffer on our blog
- Come up with your own ideas to highlight that #maternalMHmatters in your area and let others know by submitting your event details to us via email
- Use our infographic to highlight that maternal mental health is an issue globally
- For more detailed information, media releases and sample tweets: Download our Maternal Mental Health Month Social Media Toolkit – May 2019
The world’s largest event raising funds and awareness for the mental health of new families.
The Climb is a community walk and international fundraiser for survivors, providers, and members of the community to come together.
Raising awareness for perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, The Climb brings our community together to shine a light on a darkness we often don’t speak about. Perinatal mood and anxiety disorders are the most common complication of childbearing.
Learn more here!
December 5th Open Board Meeting at 7pm
Come join us for an open to all member board meeting so that you can learn all about what PSI CT does for the perinatal community, find out what we all have planned and see how you can be a part of this beautiful community!
Links to join will be updated here as we get closer to the event. Check back soon!