If you are searching for support group events, click here to visit out Support Groups page.
Be sure to become a member so you don’t miss a thing!
Don’t miss these upcoming
PSI MEMBER ONLY
Lunch & Learn’s
Here’s a link to become a member so you can join these amazing talks!
The Month of May is Maternal Health Awareness Month
During the month of May, you can participate in PSI’s campaigns and events to raise awareness for maternal mental health!
- Use the hashtag #maternalMHmatters on social media
- Like the PSI’s Facebook page and share your events, stories, facts or research
- Adopt the Twibbon on your Facebook or Twitter profile picture – MMHday Twibbon
- Tell your story to help raise awareness of maternal mental health issues so that more women will get treatment and fewer will suffer on our blog
- Come up with your own ideas to highlight that #maternalMHmatters in your area and let others know by submitting your event details to us via email
- Use our infographic to highlight that maternal mental health is an issue globally
- For more detailed information, media releases and sample tweets: Download our Maternal Mental Health Month Social Media Toolkit – May 2019
June 24-26th 2022:
The world’s largest event raising funds and awareness for the mental health of new families.
The Climb is a community walk and international fundraiser for survivors, providers, and members of the community to come together.
Raising awareness for perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, The Climb brings our community together to shine a light on a darkness we often don’t speak about. Perinatal mood and anxiety disorders are the most common complication of childbearing.
Want to learn more or host your own climb? Please reach out to Climb out of Darkness Coordinator: Kristen Dillon firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Board Meeting! December 5th, 2022 at 7pm
Come join us for an open to all member board meeting so that you can learn all about what PSI CT does for the perinatal community, find out what we all have planned and see how you can be a part of this beautiful community!
Links to join will be updated here as we get closer to the event. Check back soon!